Wednesday, November 20th
- Spelling Bee 4th-8th grade 3:45 pm in the Cafeteria
Friday, November 22nd
Monday, November 25th through Friday, November 29th
Thanksgiving Break! Enjoy a great holiday with your family and friends!
The annual Legacy Academy spelling bee will be held on Wednesday, November 20, at 3:45 in the cafeteria. Please come cheer on our students as they attempt to become one of the top 3 spellers moving on and representing Legacy Academy at the District Bee scheduled for mid-January at Elizabeth High School.
We need volunteers on December 2nd for the Hearing and Vision Screening. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
Our construction team has mobilized and the excavation is now underway. The cement trucks arrived and began pouring concrete for the foundation.
As a reminder, the dirt lot entrance on Legacy Trail will NOT be available to use for entering or exiting the school grounds for either morning or afternoon carpool for the remainder of the school year.
Below are a few reminders that will ensure that carpool runs safely and efficiently.
- You MUST have your carpool number ready to present while in the carpool lane. If you do not, we will ask that you park in the lot and walk in with an ID to pick up your student.
- It would be a tremendous help to all if you use your turn signals when coming into the school. Thank you so much!
- Please allow extra time in the mornings for drop off. Have your children ready to exit the vehicle before you get to the unloading zone. Attendance is taken at 8:00 am in the classrooms. Students can be dropped off as early as 7:30 and should arrive no later than 7:55 in order to make it to class by 8:00 am.
- Most importantly, please be kind, courteous, and patient with other drivers in carpool and with the staff that is helping ensure the safety of our students.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out by calling the office or emailing email@example.com. We appreciate your patience during the construction process of our new building!
Thank you again for choosing Legacy!
The Legacy Academy Administrative Team
This year’s Book Fair is scheduled Dec. 2nd through De. 6th, students can come as teachers allow. The fair is open to the public on Tuesday and Wednesday, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm as well as Thursday, Dec. 5, 2019, from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. We are still in need of a few volunteers, please sign up here. Book Fair Volunteer
Legacy Families, we are very thankful that we survived the cold and snow of last week without any carpool accidents or student injuries. We wanted to let everyone know that because of the challenging side roads and a longer carpool line, we are erasing all tardies that were before 8:05am and excusing those that were later. Please be aware that we have more cars going through carpool now and we will be backed up if everyone arrives at 7:55am or later. This means you must plan to arrive earlier to avoid your student/s being marked tardy. Please help us have punctual attendance, the distraction that a latecomer cause to instruction is significant and is an academic loss to all.
Legacy will be hosting a food drive in December. More information will be posted in a couple of weeks.