Monday, September 9th
- Elementary ROAR Assembly at 8:15 am in the cafeteria
- Silver-Spoon Award 2:30 pm in the cafeteria
Tuesday, September 10th
- LA Governing Board Meeting at 6:30 pm in the computer lab.
Wednesday, September 11th
- Patriot Day Observance is at 8:00 am in the gymnasium. Please invite all your friends and family who serve or have served our country in the armed services, firemen, and women, nurses, doctors, police officers, teachers, etc. to our celebration! All children involved in a community service-oriented club may wear their uniforms including Girl and Boy Scouts, AWANA, ROTC, etc. on this day. We are still looking for donations of brunch items for our celebration. All donation costs and time count towards volunteer hours. Please bring in disposable containers, or label your containers with the first and last name.
Friday, September 13
- Middle School Dress of Choice Only. Middle School students are allowed to wear their own clothing as long as it meets the dress code guidelines.
- Ice cream can be purchased for $1.00 cash or change at lunchtime.