Welcome to the New School Year!
Don’t forget Back to School is tonight from 3:30pm – 6:30pm
- All Kindergarten Parents – There is a 30-minute orientation in your student’s classroom at 4:00 pm. Teachers want you to know what to expect for the 2019-2020 school year.
- Elementary students- If you ordered a supply kit, it will already be in your child’s classroom.
- Middle school students – Please do not bring supplies to Back-to-School Night, because we will not have locker assignments until the first day of school. Middle school supply kits will be handed out their first day.
- Medical/Birth Certificates /Immunizations/Physical – Please drop off any of the following if you have not already provided them. If your student takes medications at school, please have medication in the proper container with the pharmacy label. You will also need to have the proper school form signed by you and your doctor. If you are new to the school and have a student who will require medication during the school day, please stop by to discuss and pick up the proper forms.
- Parent Portal Password/Registration Fees – Ms. Klein will be set up in the front lobby to assist in this process. If you are not attending Back-to-School night, please email Emily.firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include an 8 character password that you have picked (must include one capital, one character and or number) Please allow two weeks for a response.
- Hoodie/Sweatshirt/Physical Education Apparel – We will have an apparel table for hoodies/sweatshirts (for all grades) and required P.E. uniforms (sixth through eighth grade only) for children to try on and order. Currently, our website is down for maintenance and should be up and running by approximately Monday, July 29, 2019. Sorry for any inconvenience. All orders should be placed no later than Monday, August 19, 2019. All orders will be delivered by Friday, September 6, 2019. All middle school students are required to be in their physical education uniform by Monday, September 30, 2019. Students will begin to lose points that will affect their grades after this date.
Monday, August 19th
- Board Meeting at 6:30 am
- School for Middle School Students Only (6th through 8th grade).
- No School for Elementary Students (Kindergarten through Fifth grade). Elementary assessment testing. This testing is scheduled by the teacher via email or a phone call, by appointment only and will take approximately thirty minutes. Parents do not have to initiate the appointment.
- Fall Sports Officially Start Monday, August 19th
- Fall Soccer Parent Meeting Monday, August 2019 6 pm in the Computer Lab
- Fall Sports Physicals are DUE Monday, August 19th for all those participating
- Fall Sports Information and parent meeting for ALL FALL SPORTS Monday, August 19th at 6pm (Legacy Computer Lab)
Tuesday, August 20th
- First Day of School Kindergarten through Eighth Grade
- Tears and Cheers 8:15 am in the cafeteria. Come cry or celebrate over your child (rens) entry or return to school. Refreshments served, kleenex provided!
Friday, August 23rd
- All school “Dress of Choice” students are allowed to wear their own clothing as long as it meets the dress code guidelines.
- Picture Day! All students will have their photograph taken, no hats, please!