Monday, March 25
- Board Letter of Intent for the board elections due to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Everyone returns from Spring Break!
- Fifth-grade field trip to Young AmeriTowne.
- Sixth & Seventh-grade field trip to International Towne.
- Eighth-grade field trip to The Cave of the Winds.
Wednesday, March 27
- Middle School Career Day 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm. The middle school team has invited a handful of professionals to come and talk to the students about their career for example education, a typical workday, skills required, challenges and pros and cons of one’s career.
- Beginning and Continuing Band Concert 6:30 pm
- Dominoes Pizza Fundraiser- Treat your family to dinner on Wednesday, March 27th from 2:00-8:00 pm and support Legacy Academy 8th– graders going on the DC, NYC, Pennsylvania trip (20% of the proceeds raised support the kids)! Be sure to mention you’re with Legacy Academy when you order & get your pizza. Dominos in Elizabeth, 796 E. Kiowa Avenue, (303) 785- 7575Thanks for your support!
Friday, March 29
- All School Dress of Choice.
- Stampede to Read Assembly 2:30 – 3:00 pm gymnasium.
- Nerf Night/ Concessions 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm in Legacy Academy gymnasium! This is an excellent time for families to play together. Parents are encouraged to play! Ages 7 and up (6 yr olds may play if a parent is in the gym with them at all times, but all parents should stay for the event). The cost is $10.00 per person. Students may not bring their blasters to school during school hours. Bring your own blaster to the event. Do not bring darts or discs. Protective eyewear is provided. Parents will be required to sign a waiver prior to this event, no exceptions will be made. The waiver will be available at the office during school hours or at the event. If any questions, please e-mail LABOD@legacyk8.org.