Tuesday, February 26th
- Elizabeth High School visit to talk to eighth grade about enrollment and registration at Legacy Academy – 9:00 am
- Elizbeth High School parent night for eighth-grade entering high school 2019-2020 at 6:00 pm Location: Elizabeth High School.
Thursday, February 28th
- Elizabeth High School counselors will come to Legacy Academy to assist eighth graders who plan on attending next year with registration- 9:00 am
Friday, March 1
- All School Dress of Choice
- Spring Photos for all students, these photos are taken and then a proof is sent home to see if you are interested in purchasing. Props (for example a football/teddybear) are allowed! To order and prepay for spring photos: https://Studio5SchoolPortraitsInc.onlinephotocart.com/prepay/23240931?code=LAE19IND
- Nerf Night/ Concessions 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm in Legacy Academy gymnasium! This is an excellent time for families to play together. Parents are encouraged to play! Ages 7 and up (6 yr olds may play if a parent is in the gym with them at all times, but all parents should stay for the event). The cost is $10.00 per person. Students may not bring their blasters to school during school hours. Bring your own blaster to the event. Do not bring darts or discs. Protective eyewear is provided. Parents will be required to sign a waiver prior to this event, no exceptions will be made. The waiver will be available at the office during school hours or at the event. If any questions, please e-mail LABOD@legacyk8.org.