Yearbooks are on sale for $25. You may order online or submit a paper order at the front office. Order forms were sent home in Monday folders or are available at the front office or download the yearbook order form here.
Here is the updated link to use when ordering online.
Enter school code 82550 and click “Shop My School”
Valentine’s Day is right around the corner and so are our Sucker Sales. Our heart-shaped suckers will return this year for students to purchase for $1 a piece to enjoy or to be delivered to a fellow student or teacher on Valentine’s Day. We have decided to sell these various flavored treats between 3-4PM the two weeks leading up to Valentine’s Day to create less disruption during the school day. With that being said, we need volunteers to sign up for a one hour slot to help with the sucker sales. And to make this an even sweeter deal…for every hour you volunteer with the sucker sales, we will double it! 1 hour = 2 hours!
Let’s help the 8th graders!
To raise money for the DC trip, 8th grade will be selling breakfast burritos for $2 each at the departure end of the morning carpool line on Tuesday, January 15, and Wednesday, January 16. If you do not see us in your line, swing around to the other side of the school.
Tuesday, January 15
- PTCO General Meeting in art room at 5:30 pm (Free Childcare Provided). (rescheduled from January 8th)
Wednesday, January 16
- First-grade field trip to the Denver Museum of Nature & Science
Thursday, January 17
Friday, January 18
- No School – Teacher In-Service
Monday, January 7
- Welcome Back! The first day of the second semester.
Tuesday, January 8
PTCO General Meeting at 5:30 pm (Free Childcare Provided). Rescheduled to January 15, 2019, at 5:30pm in the art room
- LA Governing Board Meeting at 6:30 pm
- A Registration Link will be emailed and submission is due by February 15th. There is only one form to complete this year.
Wednesday, January 9
- Reading Club starts this Wednesday at 3:30-5, not Thursday as stated on the permission slip. It is for 3rd through 5th-grade students, space is limited. Please email email@example.com if you have questions.
Thursday, January 10
- ROAR Assembly 8:15
- Kindergarten Round-Up 5:00 pm Come to see the Kindergarten classrooms, meet our teachers, and connect with other Kindergarten families. If you have a kindergartner who may be enrolled at Legacy in 2019/20.
- All School Tour 6:00 pm If you have a friend or family member interested in our school, please extend an invitation to join us for this all school tour.
Friday, January 11
- Middle School Dress of Choice Only. Middle School students are allowed to wear their own clothing as long as it meets the dress code guidelines.
- Middle School Honor Roll for second quarter dessert bar in the cafeteria 2:30 pm.
- DC Fundraiser Bakesale at 3:05
Don’t forget to fill out the parent survey, it is due on January 17th. When you fill it out your child(ren earn a free dress of choice. To qualify, send an email with a picture of the submission page.