Monday, September 10th
- Monday Minecraft first session begins 3:30 pm – 5:00 pm Computer lab. Must have signed a permission slip to attend.
- Parent meeting for Girls Cheerleading at 6:00 pm in the cafeteria. If you have a middle school girl interested in cheering for the girls and boys basketball season, please plan on attending this meeting. If you cheered last year and want to continue, please make sure you bring your bag, shoes and full uniform to this meeting.
Tuesday, September 11th
- Patriot Day Observation 8:00 am in the gymnasium. Please invite all your friends and family who serve or have served our country in the armed services, firemen, and women, nurses, doctors, police officers, teachers etc. to our celebration! All children involved in a community service oriented club may wear their uniforms including Girl and Boy Scouts, AWANA, ROTC, etc. on this day. We are still looking for donations of brunch items for our celebration. All donation costs and time count towards volunteer hours. Please bring in disposable containers, or label your containers with the first and last name.
- PTCO General Meeting 5:30 pm in Mrs. Baird’s art room. Free Childcare provided for PTCO meeting only.
- LA Governing Board Meeting at 6:30 pm in the computer lab.
Wednesday, September 12th
- Wednesday Minecraft first session begins 3:30 pm – 5:00 pm Computer lab. Must have a signed permission slip to attend.
Friday, September 14th
- Middle School Dress of Choice Only. Middle School students are allowed to wear their own clothing as long as it meets the dress code guidelines.
- Ice cream can be purchased for $1.00 cash or change at lunchtime.
- Nerf Night/ Concessions 6:00pm – 8:00pm in Legacy Academy gymnasium! This is an excellent time for families to play together. Parents are encouraged to play! Ages 7 and up (6 yr olds may play if a parent is in the gym with them at all times, but all parents should stay for the event). The cost is $10.00 per person. Students may not bring their blasters to school during school hours. Bring your own blaster to the event. Do not bring darts or discs. Protective eyewear is provided. Parents will be required to sign a waiver prior to this event, no exceptions will be made. The waiver will be available at the office during school hours, use the link below or at the event. If any questions, please e-mail LABOD@legacyk8.org.