Spring is here! We only have a little over seven weeks of school left to complete. Please check lost and found, all unclaimed items will be donated after Spring Break.
- Please note that the ROAR assembly has been rescheduled from Thursday to Friday this week.
State Testing begins next week for 3rd through 8th-grade students. Please make sure your students have a nutritious breakfast before coming to school and bring healthy snacks. For more information, see attached letter: 2018 Statewide Assessments Letter & Form
- English Language Arts (April 3 & 4)
- Mathematics (April 5 & 6)
- Science (April 10 & 11)
- Summer Mowing & Weed Whacking. We are putting together a team for summer lawn care. We will need to mow and weed whack the property three times over the summer.
- We have a volunteer electrical project. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (303) 646-2636.
- Flower Sale for Mother’s Day on May 10th & 11th. We need volunteers to help run the store. Please e-mail email@example.com.
- We are looking for volunteers to help with our kindergarten graduation on Friday, May 18 at 5:30 pm and Monday, May 21st for Eighth Grade Graduation at 6:00 pm.
Service Dogs Only
- Please be advised that Legacy Academy does not allow dogs in the building unless they are certified service dogs. Thank you for your consideration.
Friday, March 30th
- All School Dress of Choice
- Elementary ROAR Assembly 8:15 am-rescheduled from Thursday
- Fifth-grade field trip to Ameritowne
- Sixth-grade and Seventh-grade field trip to International Town
- Eighth-grade field trip to the Space Foundation
Sunday, April 1st
- Easter! Wishing you all a wonderful Easter with your families!
Friday, April 6th
- Nerf Night/ Concessions 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm in Legacy Academy gymnasium! This is an excellent time for families to play together. Parents are encouraged to play! Ages 7 and up (6 yr olds may play if a parent is in the gym with them at all times, but all parents should stay for the event). The cost is $10.00 per person. Students may not bring their blasters to school during school hours. Bring your own blaster to the event. Do not bring darts or discs. Protective eyewear is provided. Parents will be required to sign a waiver prior to this event, no exceptions will be made. The waiver will be available at the office during school hours or at the event. If any questions, please e-mail LABOD@legacyk8.org.
Tuesday, April 10th
- PTCO General Meeting at 5:30 pm (Free Childcare Provided).
- LA Governing Board Meeting at 6:30 pm
Friday, April 13th
- Mom/Son Special Event 6:00pm to 8:00pm in the cafeteria/gymnasium
Saturday, April 14th
- STARS Banquet at Elizabeth High School. Congratulation to all the nominated students!
Thursday, April 26th
- Elementary ROAR Assembly 8:15 am in the gymnasium
Friday, April 27th
- All School Dress of Choice
- Legacy Academy Board Election 7:00 am to 7:00pm. Please come to Legacy and vote!