Monday, March 5th
- Eighth-grade Parent Night at Elizabeth High School 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
Friday, March 9th
- Middle School Dress of Choice.
- All School Dress in Red for Jump for Heart/No Fee
- Jump for Heart kindergarten through fifth grade, please make sure students have shoes and clothing that are easy to jump in.
- Nerf Night/ Concessions 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm in Legacy Academy gymnasium! This is an excellent time for families to play together. Parents are encouraged to play! Ages 7 and up (6 yr olds may play if a parent is in the gym with them at all times, but all parents should stay for the event). The cost is $10.00 per person. Students may not bring their blasters to school during school hours. Bring your own blaster to the event. Do not bring darts or discs. Protective eyewear is provided. Parents will be required to sign a waiver prior to this event, no exceptions will be made. The waiver will be available at the office during school hours or at the event. If any questions, please e-mail LABOD@legacyk8.org.