Spring break is just around the corner and school will be out before you know it. We feel privileged and honored that you have chosen Legacy Academy for your children!
Important Dates to Remember:
- Kindergarten Graduation- May 18, 2018, 5:30 pm
- Eighth Grade Graduation- May 21, 2018, 6:00 pm
Service Dogs Only
- Please be advised that Legacy Academy does not allow dogs in the building unless they are certified service dogs. Thank you for your consideration.
- Summer Mowing & Weed Whacking – We are putting together a team for summer lawn care. We will need to mow and weed whack the property three times over the summer. Please e-mail Anne at email@example.com or call (303) 646-2636 if you can help!
Friday, March 2nd
- School Spirit Dress of Choice $2.00
- Eighth-grade field trip to Pikes Peak Community College
Monday, March 5th
- Eighth-grade Parent Night at Elizabeth High School 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
Friday, March 9th
- Middle School Dress of Choice.
- All School Dress in Red for Jump for Heart/No Fee
- Jump for Heart kindergarten through fifth grade, please make sure students have shoes and clothing that are easy to jump in.
- Nerf Night/ Concessions 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm in Legacy Academy gymnasium! This is an excellent time for families to play together. Parents are encouraged to play! Ages 7 and up (6 yr olds may play if a parent is in the gym with them at all times, but all parents should stay for the event). The cost is $10.00 per person. Students may not bring their blasters to school during school hours. Bring your own blaster to the event. Do not bring darts or discs. Protective eyewear is provided. Parents will be required to sign a waiver prior to this event, no exceptions will be made. The waiver will be available at the office during school hours or at the event. If any questions, please e-mail LABOD@legacyk8.org.
Sunday, March 11th
- Daylight saving time, move your clock ahead one hour.
Tuesday, March 13th
- PTCO General Meeting at 5:30 pm (Free Childcare Provided).
- LA Governing Board Meeting at 6:30 pm
Thursday, March 15th
- All School Dress of Choice.
- Spring Photo’s for all students, these photos are taken and then a proof is sent home to see if you are interested in purchasing. Props (for example a football/teddybear) are allowed!
Friday, March 16th-No School / Teacher Inservice
Monday, March 19th through March 23rd Spring Break! Wishing everyone a great break with safe travel!
Monday, March 26th
- Everyone returns from Spring Break!
Tuesday, March 27th
- Stampede to Read Assembly 2:00 pm – 2:30 pm gymnasium
Thursday, March 29th
- Elementary ROAR Assembly 8:15 am
- Kindergarten through Third-grade Spelling B in the gymnasium 8:30 am
- Silver Spoon Award 2:00 pm in the Cafeteria
- Dessert Bar (for third quarter) 2:30 pm in cafeteria
Friday, March 30th
- All School Dress of Choice
- Fifth-grade field trip to Young AmeriTowne
- Sixth & Seventh-grade field trip to International Towne
- Eighth-grade field trip to The Space Foundation.
Sunday, April 1st
- Happy Easter! Wishing you and your families a wonderful holiday with your families.