The month of November is a great month to remember what we are grateful for. There are so many things and people; including military personnel to be Thankful for. The Legacy Academy PTCO is collecting donations to create a Military Care Package for service men and women on a Navy ship near Japan.
Suggested items for the care package include tubes of chap-stick, peppermint (hard) candies, other hard candies, small packages of tissues, miniature Nerf blasters, travel games, and puzzle books. Please feel free to add any other small appropriate item to your donations (magazines, stationery, etc).
Please bring your donations for the Military Care Package to the Legacy Academy front office by November 30th and request that the items be placed in the collection box.
- Mrs. Jensen: ChapStick/Lip Balms
- Mrs. Murch: ChapStick/Lip Balms
- Ms. Jeanjaquet.: Packages of Hard Candy
- Mrs. Fortelka: Packages of Hard Candy Mrs. Dome
- Mrs. Solomon: Travel Size Packages of Tissues
- Ms. Skinner: Travel Size Packages of Tissues
- Ms. Young: Travel Size Packages of Tissues
- Mrs. Heintz: Miniature Nerf Blasters
- Ms. Johnson: Miniature Nerf Blasters
- Mrs. Grassnick: Puzzle Books (Crossword, Sudoku, Word Find)
- Mrs. Schmit: Puzzle Books (Crossword, Sudoku, Word Find)
- Middle School: Travel Games
- Homeschool: Any of the items listed above.
Any questions, please reach out to the PTCO at email@example.com.