We are so Thankful for our Teachers and Staff at Legacy Academy and Legacy Homeschool. On Friday, November 10th with your help we will be providing a Thanksgiving Themed Luncheon. All items should be brought to Legacy Academy no later than 9:15 am.
- All foods should be cooked, warm, and ready to eat.
- Use Crock Pot liners and disposable serving pans/trays to make clean up easier.
- Label all food items, indicate whether or not the item is gluten free/dairy free etc.
- Most importantly label your crock pots and pick them up at the end of the school day.
- Volunteer hours are earned for the time of prep and the amount of items purchased (1 hr = $10.00). You are responsible for logging your hours on help counter.
We are so Thankful for your participation. Your contributions make these Luncheons a Huge Success.