Tuesday, September 12 ~
- Beginning band starts! Beginning band will meet on Tuesdays and Thursdays in the music room from 3:25 pm to 4:25 pm
- PTCO General Meeting 5:30 pm in Mrs. Baird’s room. Free Childcare provided.
- LA Governing Board Meeting at 6:30 pm in the STEM/Library room.
Friday, September 15 ~
- Dress In Bronco Colors $2.00. Students can pay two dollars and dress in orange and blue to support the Denver Broncos. Students can wear jeans, no uniforms are required if students participate.
- All Middle School Field Trip to Elizabeth Homecoming Parade 12:30 pm to 2:00 pm.
- Nerf Night/ Concessions 6:00pm – 8:00pm in Legacy Academy gymnasium! This is an excellent time for families to play together. Parents are encouraged to play! Ages 7 and up (6 yr olds may play if a parent is in the gym with them at all times, but all parents should stay for the event). The cost is $10.00 per person. Students may not bring their blasters to school during school hours. Bring your own blaster to the event. Do not bring darts or discs. Protective eyewear is provided. Parents will be required to sign a waiver prior to this event, no exceptions will be made. The waiver will be available at the office during school hours or at the event. If any questions, please e-mail LABOD@legacyk8.org.
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED (click here)