We hope you all have a wonderful, safe Merry Christmas and a great New Year! Remember, if you have a kindergartener that you plan to enroll at Legacy for the fall of 2017, please make sure you have added them to our waitlist. Many grades are at capacity.
Visit this link to add your students to our waitlist:
The character attribute for December is compassion.
Elizabeth High School Student Council is running the annual Coats for Colorado drive for the high school. We will have a donation box in the lobby of our school so students can donate to the cause. The drive will begin November 18th and end on November 30th.
Please pay close attention to Christmas break non-school days Friday, December 16 through Monday, January 2, 2017. Students return Tuesday, January 3, 2017.
Please mark your calendars now, for our students upcoming Christmas programs.
- Fifth through Eighth grade Wednesday, November 30, 2016, 6:00pm to 7:00pm.
- Kindergarten through Fourth grade Thursday, December 1, 2016, 6:00pm to 7:00pm.
We have a new uniform provider for our families: Educational Outfitters
Middle School and fifth-grade students will soon be able to wear jeans every Friday as long as they wear a logo shirt from a Legacy Academy sponsored club, sports team or if they purchase a Legacy Academy polo with an embroidered Legacy Academy logo. These can be purchased through Educational Outfitters or your student may get an order form at the office. Jeans may be worn with one of these shirts every Friday throughout the school year, but the shirts MUST be acquired through the Legacy Academy office (from Educational Outfitters) and students are NOT ABLE to wear their hoodies over the logoed shirts with jeans. Hoodies may not be worn with jeans.
Donation of Lost and Found ~December 16, 2016. Any lost and found items that have not been claimed before the end of the day on 12/16/16 will be donated to a charitable organization. Please mark your student’s name on their belongings!
We are in need of help to set up and clean up chairs for our Christmas Concert and we need some individuals to assist with the parking lot before each show. Please contact Mr. Danforth if you can help (email@example.com).
- Chair set up in the gym – Wednesday, November 30th at 8:00am
- Parking assistance – Wednesday, November 30th from 5:00 – 6:15pm
- Parking assistance – Thursday, December 1st from5:00 – 6:15pm
- Chair clean up – Friday, December 2nd at 8:00am
Roofing & Construction help…
We are looking for help with roofing and skirting projects on the modular classroom (music room & teacher library). The building is in need of a new roof, skirting, and wheelchair ramp repair. If you could assist with this one or more of these projects, please call Ms. Anne (303)646-2636.
Do you have a corner lot or a highly visible location where you would be willing to advertise our school with a yard sign? We are looking for people who will place a sign in their yard for a three-month period, you will receive three hours of volunteer time. Please e-mail information at legacyk8.org or call the office if you can help! Thank you.
Monday, November 21st – Friday, November 25th ~ Thanksgiving Break
Wednesday, November 30
- Fifth through Eighth grade Christmas Concert in the gymnasium 6:00pm. Students arrive at 5:40pm wearing church/Christmas clothing and report to homerooms.
Thursday, December 1
- Kindergarten through Fourth grade Christmas Concert in the gymnasium 6:00pm. Students arrive at 5:40pm wearing church/Christmas clothing and report to homerooms.
Friday, December 2
- P.J. Day $2.00 Children can wear their favorite, school appropriate pajamas.
- Silver Spoon Award at 2:30 in the cafeteria
Wednesday, December 7
- Seventh Grade Field trip to Brookside Nursing Home
Thursday, December 8
- Spelling Bee 3:45pm in the cafeteria
Friday, December 9
- All School Dress of Choice
- Fourth grade Market Day 1:00pm to 3:00pm. All grades will have an opportunity to go shop at market day and make purchases. Most items cost .25 to $1.00.
Tuesday, December 13
- PTCO General Meeting at 5:30pm (Free Childcare Provided) & LA Governing Board Meeting at 6:30pm
Wednesday, December 14
- Kindergarten Field Trip to Littleton Town Center
Thursday, December 15
- Christmas Dress/Ugly Sweater No Fee Christmas gift from Administration.
- Elementary Christmas Parties 2:00pm – 3:00pm
Christmas Break non-school days Friday, December 16 through Monday, January 2, 2017. Students return Tuesday, January 3, 2017.