Spring break is just around the corner and school will be out before you know it. We feel privileged and honored that you have chosen Legacy Academy for your children!
- Driveway – The work on our driveway will soon be underway and we could use some help. We need a 36” by 44’ culvert. We are hoping to make a connection for a discount or donation and transportation getting it to the school. We are also looking for a connection for reduced cost or donated concrete.
- Carnival- April 22 3:00pm – 8:00pm –The time for our annual fundraiser is coming up quickly. We are very excited to let everyone know that this year we are going to hold a Community Carnival here at Legacy. We could use all the help we can get. What a fun way to get your volunteer hours in! If you have any questions please feel free to contact Kathy Smith via email (email@example.com). Volunteer Now
- Summer Mowing & Weed Whacking. We are putting together a team for summer lawn care. We will need to mow and weed whack the property three times over the summer. Please e-mail Anne firstname.lastname@example.org or call (303) 646-2636 if you can help!
Thursday, March 3
- Fourth grade trip to Colorado History Museum.
Friday, March 4
- Middle School Dress of Choice.
Tuesday, March 8
- PTCO General Meeting 5:30pm in Mr. Parish’s room.
- LA Governing Board Meeting at 6:30pm Stem/Library rooms. room.
Wednesday, March 9
- Class Pictures. Student’s have their picture taken in their school uniform.
Thursday, March 10
- P.J. Day $2.00. Please bring $2.00 and wear your jammies all day!
- Spelling Bee K-3rd grade This week! In order to compete in the K-3 Bee, the students need to win one of the top two spots in their classroom spell-offs. Each grade will have two representatives from each class to compete in the bee (16 students total). The classroom spell-offs will be a written test administered by the classroom teacher the week before spring break. The Spelling Bee will be held in the gymnasium Friday, April 8 at 8:15am.
Friday, March 11
- Mother & Son Event “The Amazing Race” 6:00pm – 8:00pm in the gymnasium and cafeteria.
Sunday, March 13
- Daylight saving time, move your clock ahead one hour.
Monday, March 14 ~ Thursday, March 17
- Boys Baseball and Girls Soccer tryouts 3:45pm to 5:15pm
Thursday, March 17
- All School Dress in Green (No Fee)
- Elementary ROAR assembly in the gymnasium 8:30am
- Yearbook orders are due 2015_16 Yearbook Order
Friday, March 18
- No School- Teacher’s Inservice
- Nerf Night 6:00pm – 8:00pm in Legacy Academy gymnasium! This is an excellent time for families to play together. Parents are encouraged to play! We have successfully raised funds for our Character Education Program and now we are trying to fund a new sound system for the school. Ages 7 and up (6yr olds may play if a parent is in the gym with them at all times, but all parents should stay for the event). The cost is $10.00 per person. Students may not bring their blasters to school during school hours. Bring your own blaster to the event. Do not bring ammunition, ammunition and protective eyewear is provided. Parents will be required to sign a waiver prior to this event, no exceptions will be made. The waiver will be available at the office during school hours or at the event. If any questions, please e-mail LABOD@legacyk8.org.
Monday, March 21 through March 25
- Spring Break! Wishing everyone a great break with safe travel!
Sunday, March 27 ~ Happy Easter!
Monday, March 28 ~ Everyone returns from Spring Break!
Tuesday, March 29
- Spring Sport Parent Meeting 5:45pm in the Mac Lab