Monday, January 11
Carnival Parent Information Meeting-The time for our annual fundraiser is coming up quickly. We are very excited to let everyone know that this year we are going to hold a Community Carnival here at Legacy. It is going to be held Friday, April 22 from 3:00 to 8:00pm. We could use all the help we can get. What a fun way to get your volunteer hours in! There will be an informational meeting held Mon. Jan. 11 at 3:00 to 3:45 in the Lunchroom for anyone that is interested in helping out. Children will be dismissed at the end of carpool to join their parents at the meeting. We need people to help in the planning of the event, the day of the event, as well as a few Coordinator positions. If you have any questions or can’t make the meeting, but would still like to volunteer please feel free to contact Kathy Smith via email (email@example.com).
Tuesday, January 12
- PTCO General Meeting 5:30pm in Mr. Parish’s room.
- LA Governing Board Meeting at 6:30pm Library.
Thursday, January 14
- Pajama Day $2.00.
- Silver Spoon Award 2:00pm in the cafeteria.
- Middle School Honor Roll Dessert Bar at 2:30pm in the cafeteria.
- Kindergarten Round-up 5:30pm
- School Tour 6:00pm in the Mac Lab. If you have any friends or family interested in our school please let them know about our tour.
Friday, January 15
- No School/Teacher In-Service.
Monday, January 18
- No school/ Martin Luther King Day.