We hope you all have a wonderful Christmas Holiday and a great New Year!
We are looking for Parent volunteers to help stuff envelopes for registration. Please call the office.
Mr. Wiens is looking for a team of parents who will take responsibility for setting up decorations, (they are provided). Please e-mail him if you can helpkris.Wiens@legacyk8.org.
We are in need of volunteers to come in and talk to our 8th grade students about their careers to supplement what they are learning in Business Tech on December 3rd and December 10th. Students will prepare questions and will interview the volunteers. Please sign up using this link – Volunteer Sign Up. Please email email@example.com if you have questions.
Friday, November 20th
- All School Dress of Choice.
- Elementary ROAR Assembly in the gymnasium 8:30am
- Come play with your kids in a large nerf blaster game. Open to ages 7 and up (including adults). $10 per person and bring a can of food for our food drive to receive $1 off concessions. Bring your own nerf blaster and eyewear. Darts, disks and limited eyewear will be provided. Funds raised will go towards supporting our Character Education Program. Students are not allowed to bring their nerf blasters to school during the school day. Please bring them to the event at 6pm. If any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Parents will be required to sign a waiver prior to their student participating in this event. No exceptions will be made. The waiver will be available at the office or at the event.
Monday, November 23rd – Friday, November 27th – Thanksgiving Break
Wednesday, December 2nd
- Fifth through Eighth grade Christmas concert in the gymnasium 6:00pm to 7:00pm. Students need to arrive at 5:20pm and report to their homeroom teacher for blue week with the exception of Mr. Wien’s homeroom which will report to the Art room. Please wear festive attire.
Thursday, December 3rd
- Kinder through Fourth grade Christmas concert in the gymnasium 6:00pm to 7:00pm. Students need to arrive at 5:20pm and report to their classroom teacher. Please wear festive attire.
Friday, December 4th
- Middle School Dress of Choice
Tuesday, December 8th
- PTCO General Meeting 5:30pm in Mr. Parish’s room
- LA Governing Board Meeting 6:30pm in Mr. Entner’s room
- Spelling Bee in cafeteria 3:45pm
Thursday, December 10th
- First grade field trip to Little Town Center
Friday, December 11th
- All School Dress of Choice
Thursday, December 17th
- Christmas Dress Day/or Ugly Christmas Sweater No Fee, students are allowed to dress in Christmas colors/attire for no fee as a Christmas gift from our Administration Staff.
- Elementary Roar Assembly 8:30am in the gymnasium.
- Elementary Christmas Class Parties 2:00pm – 3:00pm.
Friday, December 18, 2015 through January 4, 2016 Christmas & New Years Break!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!