Friday, September 20
- “Sports Team Day” for $2.00. Students can pay two dollars and dress in their favorite sports team gear. Students can wear jeans, no uniform item is required if students participate.
We have updated the handbook on our School Resources page on the Legacy Academy website. We ask that you take some time to review the policies and procedures found in the handbook. An update to the uniform code has been changed regarding belts. It is recommended that students wear belts in 2nd grade through 8th grade. Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monday, September 9th
- Elementary ROAR Assembly at 8:15 am in the cafeteria
- Silver-Spoon Award 2:30 pm in the cafeteria
Tuesday, September 10th
- LA Governing Board Meeting at 6:30 pm in the computer lab.
Wednesday, September 11th
- Patriot Day Observance is at 8:00 am in the gymnasium. Please invite all your friends and family who serve or have served our country in the armed services, firemen, and women, nurses, doctors, police officers, teachers, etc. to our celebration! All children involved in a community service-oriented club may wear their uniforms including Girl and Boy Scouts, AWANA, ROTC, etc. on this day. We are still looking for donations of brunch items for our celebration. All donation costs and time count towards volunteer hours. Please bring in disposable containers, or label your containers with the first and last name.
Friday, September 13
- Middle School Dress of Choice Only. Middle School students are allowed to wear their own clothing as long as it meets the dress code guidelines.
- Ice cream can be purchased for $1.00 cash or change at lunchtime.
The board will have their regularly scheduled board meeting on September, 10, 2019 at 6:30pm.
Monday, September 2nd
- Labor Day/No School
Wednesday, September 4th
- Mandatory 8th-grade parent meeting for DC/New York/Phi at 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm in Mr. Bruner’s Room, room 107 (third classroom on the left down the middle school hall).
Patriot Day Observance – We are still looking for donations of brunch items to feed all of our community service workers for our Patriot Day Observance on Wednesday, September 11, 2019. We could really use completely cooked/still warm egg and meat dishes, fruit platters, bacon in a crockpot (fully) cooked. All donation costs and time count towards volunteer hours. We will pick up items during the carpool on Wednesday, September 11, 2019, so you or your student do not have to worry about getting the items into the school. Please bring in disposable containers, or label your containers with the first and last name. Please e-mail Ms. Anne if you can help at email@example.com.
We also need about 5 people to arrive at 7:30 am to help with set-up, and two more people to help with clean-up, at about 9:00 am. Please e-mail Ms. Anne at firstname.lastname@example.org if you can help with this special event.
The board meeting for tonight, August 27th has been canceled due to last-minute schedule conflicts.